Sunday 29 May 2011

撮影会 : 魔法騎士レイアース

Helloho!

Remember my last entry from ages ago?
Remember how I mentioned another photoshoot with Eva in that entry?
Remember how I said I'd post an entry on that shoot somewhen in the near future?
Yes? No?
Well, anyway. That future is now. XD





On April 24th, we (Maddi, my sister and myself, that is) had yet another photo shoot with Eva, who wanted to practise taking pictures with a DLSR camera.
This time around, we also brought a reflector with us, because we knew it was going to be sunny. Oh Lord, we had NO IDEA! April 24th was propably the hottest and sunniest day this spring, so the lighting conditions were horrible. We tried to salvage some pictures by using the reflector, but seeing as it was our first time ever using one we did not always succeed. Still, we took some really pretty pictures, had a lot of fun and had yummy food. You see, taking pictures was only one part of our meetup. The other part was a picnic. So, for the first few hours, we stuffed ourselves with sandwiches, octopus shaped sausages (I couldn't resist to do some) and delicious cupcakes. We also took some pictures then, which later didn't make it into the finished gallery because eating is oh so very unphotogenic, but I figured I could share some impressions:


Photobucket

Photobucket


Pretty, right? XD
Later, we moved on to the "proper" photo shoot. Here are the results:


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Date:April 24th, 2011
Location: Biesdorf Castle Park
Characters: Maddi as Hikaru Shidô, my sister as Umi Ryûzaki, Yossi as Fû Hôôji
Series: Magic Knight Rayearth OVA
Photography: Eva, Yossi
Editing: Yossi

You can also see whole gallery on Animexx.
Eva's gallery is also in the making, once it's finished I'll post the link to her gallery, as well.
EDIT: She uploaded her gallery last week. Wonderful pictures!! Have a look: here



That's all for now.
Lately I'm busy with work and preparations for my master's thesis, but I'm also sewing my next costumes for DoKomi in June.

It's going to be these wonderful ladies:

Photobucket Photobucket
Creamy Mami & Luka Megurine

No comments:

Post a Comment